Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thanks for waiting...I'm back!!!

Hey sorry its been so long since my last blog but I've had some family issues I've been dealing with.
I've been reading alot of comics lately and wanted to spend some time with them.
I finally got all the Spider-man Other storyline and read all 12 issues.
This is the storyline where Spidey was gonna be reinvented into a whole new character.
Well they did some freaky stuff with my boy and I can't say I'm all to happy with the outcome.
Seems that Peter "dies" and the spider god or something like that brings him back.
They actually had him slip out of his skin and be reborn into this new stronger creature.
So imagine Spidey just faster stronger and with a Spider Sense that more instinct then reaction.
Also Tony Stark A.K.A Ironman keeps talking about a new costume hes making for Peter.
Oh NO not another costume change.
Guess Alex Ross isn't the only artist who's hates drawing all those lines.
I hear its gonna be some gold colored thing.
Oy Vey!!! Sounds exciting....NOT!
But I'll wait to see what it looks like before passing judgment.
You never know I might just like the outcome.
I also got the last part of the Spider-man and Black Cat story line that was started 3 years ago by Kevin Smith and that he just finished.
Suffice to say it wasn't as good as some of his other stuff.
Very average for a talent like Kevin Smith.
I guess when you take a 3 year break between stories it hurts the "flow" of the story.
Ya THINK!!!!!
Anyway I'll be reading the New Avengers soon and also the Ultimates so I'll get back to that later.
And I'm waiting to read the Identiny Crisis storyline until I get all the issues.
So get back with me and I'll get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home